• Accurate laboratory analysis is a crucial step in the assessment and control of environmental and occupational hazards. Reliable test results ensure an accurate assessment of the sample environment, therein providing you with the information necessary to effectively manage your environmental concern.
• Trident Environmental Services, Inc. uses off-site laboratories for sample analysis. These laboratories offer a broad range of environmental analysis and testing services to provide you with the reliable results necessary to detect and help solve any environmental problem. Our services include chemical, biological, and physical analysis of water, soils, and other environmental constituents. The laboratory team of experienced scientists and analytical specialists oversee your laboratory project from sample receipt through verification of test results and final reporting. These laboratories have established a reputation for providing legally defensible data at competitive prices and for consistently meeting our commitments to clients.
• In addition to maintaining certification in several states, these laboratories are approved by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and accredited by the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA). The laboratories also participate in the National Institute of Standard and Technology’s National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP) in addition to the NIOSH Proficiency Analytical Testing Program (PAT). They use standard testing methods from the American Society of Testing and Materials and the American Public Health Association, in addition to other nationally and state-recognized associations. Documentation is included under laboratory accreditation. The accuracy of the laboratory analysis is assured through two important programs:
Quality Assurance l Quality Control
The quality of analytical services is maintained through comprehensive Quality Assurance/Quality Control Programs (OA/QC) that meet or exceed regulatory requirements. The laboratory technicians observe stringent OA/QC procedures when performing sample analysis. Additionally, our laboratory managers routinely monitor the work of all technicians to ensure all OA/QC requirements are met.
Chain of Custody
Our Chain of Custody Program assures that your samples are carefully inspected upon receipt to document custody seals and sample status. Any problems are documented at this point and you are immediately notified so the problem can be resolved. After passing inspection, your samples are logged into our Chain of Custody Program and assigned its unique laboratory number. All samples are kept in a secured area and if removed from that area, the time and reason must be documented. This procedure assures that your samples are continuously tracked and a complete record maintained of all activity involving each sample.
Laboratory Analysis and Testing Services offered by Trident Environmental Services include:
• Drinking Water Analysis
• Surface and Groundwater Quality Assessments
• Soil Contamination Evaluation and Testing
• Monitoring Well Sampling and Analysis
• Analysis of Wastewater and Effluent
• Analysis of Priority Pollutants
• Permitting Studies
• NPDES Permit Monitoring
• Solid and Hazardous Waste Characterizations
• TCLP Extraction Procedures and Testing
• Leachates Evaluations
• RCRA Testing
• Underground Storage Tank Testing
• Analysis of Total Toxic organics
• PCB’s/Pesticides/Herbicides Analysis
• Analysis of Dioxins
• Analysis of Volatile organics by Gas Chromatography (GC)
• Analysis by Gas Chromatograph\I/Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS)
• Air Toxins and Emissions Testing
• Sludge Analysis
• Asbestos and Lead Sampling and Analysis
• Radon Monitoring